Hapkido Online

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Aviation: My Childhood Airport Immortalized


Hi Folks,

 I just want to let you know that my childhood airport has made the Abandoned & Little-Known Airfield registry:



It pleases me that the place will be remembered here for pilots past, present, and future.  I would especially like to show my gratitude to Mr. Paul Freeman for taking the time to add Haerr Field to the list and doing such an excellent job of showing us the place. 


The Abandoned and Little-Known Airfield website has over one million readers and is an invaluable resource for pilots and aviation historians.  Unlike The Writings of Jon the Abandoned and Little-Known Airfield website is advertisement free.  This resource relies on contributions from readers like you.  I encourage you to donate to Paul's site so that we will have it always.